When I (we?) call for the e-learning death, I say that are dead believes that:
- technology-based distance teaching is cheaper than the conventional teaching mode;
- people are more favourable to learning when it is technology-based and they can learn anywhere, anytime, anyway …..;
- - just put information/contents on the web, and enrich them with multimedia facilities, and people are keen to learn;
- people like to learn by themselves, closed in their office or home, turning pages, dragging and dropping,….;
- technology ’d be used in educational contexts just for developing and delivering contents and for managing administrative and organisational matters involved in any school activity;
- technology-based learning activity are mainly based on LMS and Learning Objects with communication facilities as an option;
- technology is the driving force.